SUMMARY: Sep 19

September 19, 2000 Summary

Today Steve Curwood asked us to assess the information available on EPA's Web site in terms of quality, quantity, focus attitude of presentation, ease of use, accuracy, credibility and timeliness.

We have added a section, "EPA Responses" that summarizes some of the agency's posts. We hope you will take the time tomorrow to respond to the issues that the Agency raises so that EPA can learn your views on these matters. We are also pleased that many of you are answering each other's requests for information.

What information do people need, and how well does the EPA supply it?

Questions raised by our participants:

EPA Responses:

http://www.epa.gov/epahome/topics.html