Back to Pittsburgh I-Net Home
Debate & Discuss
Message Archive

RE: Neighborhoods Online Highlighted in Gartner Group Report

I talked with Ed Schwartz about his Philadelphia-based efforts a few years
ago, when he was visiting Pittsburgh.  He can be a source of some very good
information.  Ed used to be a Philadelphia City Councilmember.

Dave Farley
Grants and Development Officer
Office of the Mayor
512 City County Building