Back to Pittsburgh I-Net Home
Debate & Discuss
Message Archive

Re: I-Net/Statement of Principals/It is Here

I'm unsettled regarding your well-stated, yet overwhelming rhetorical support
for the community, while you at the same time ignore what appears to be
special interests within the so called I-NET's leadership  to install a
private-sector, profit-making entity between the community organizations and
the City/AT & T  Cable Franchise process.

I think rather after discussing with a few people in the group, AT & T and
the city, that we may start a new I-NET group.  This one will be free from
any special interests, technically competent and dedicated completely to the
community (i.e. NOT FOR PROFIT).

Any interest out there in joining the not-for-profit I-NET?

Thank You!

Tim Kelly
412-434-5931

Swift Search Quick Questions Fast Facts Debate and Discuss Briefing Book