Back to Pittsburgh I-Net Home
Debate & Discuss
Message Archive

RE: Comment from Rick Flanagan

Title: RE: Comment from Rick Flanagan

I believe I did just that, by explaining how to answer the mail personally.  It may prove easier for someone to push one button  " REPLY ", than it is to take the time to type the individual's e-mail address.  I'm sure you understand that.  Though I personally don't blame you for multiple responses (personal apology not needed as given in your response ), I do thank you for your comments and regular suggestions.

Take care

JT  .

John T. Tokarski
Office of the Mayor
Room 512  City - County Building
Pittsburgh, PA  15219
Phone:  412-255-4772
Fax:      412-255-2687
E-mail:   john.tokarski@city.pittsburgh.pa.us

Swift Search Quick Questions Fast Facts Debate and Discuss Briefing Book