Back to Pittsburgh I-Net Home
Debate & Discuss
Message Archive

Comment from Rick Flanagan

People are struggling with the use of this new technology. I am sorry that
people are not using it just right but it is your job as Mayor Tom
Murphy's/Weed and Seed technology leader to gently educate them. I do not
feel the attitude that was expressed in your correctional e-mail is very
helpful. You need to be a teacher that shares good ideas--not dumps on us. I
DO NOT FEEL THAT PEOPLE ARE INTENTIONALLY BEING INCONSIDERATE!

What could be helpful is if Weed and Seed would take some additional
leadership in moving the I-Net forward. This could be a major outcome for the
Federally funded Weed and Seed initiative.

BELOW IS ANOTHER COPY OF JOHN TOKARSKI'S E-MAIL