Back to Pittsburgh I-Net Home
Debate & Discuss
Message Archive

Re: Update

Rich,

I'm in complete agreement with Kathy on the issue of how to best utilize the
consultant's time and expertise.  We should go to the consultant with our
"brain trust" of information to be refined by the consultant.  Personally,
this is such new territory for me that I'm not sure how helpful I can be.  I
support the research effort to identify what others have done as a starting
point.  Moreover, we need to be mindful of whatever time frame exists to
ensure our work is timely.

Shakura

Swift Search Quick Questions Fast Facts Debate and Discuss Briefing Book