Back to Pittsburgh I-Net Home
Debate & Discuss
Message Archive

Deputy Mayor Cox's Meeting

Just a reminder about the 3:00 p.m. meeting today with Deputy Mayor Tom Cox.
We will meet in Murphy's office located on the fifth floor of the City County
Building.

The agenda will deal with the following items:
	* The City's response to the I-Net proposal.
	* Gaining an understanding of where the TCI negotiations stand.
	* Developing a more clearly defined relation between the Pittsburgh
I-Net 			  Working Group and the City's negotiating team, City
Council, and the Mayor's
        office.

Call me if you have any questions at 441-9833.

Swift Search Quick Questions Fast Facts Debate and Discuss Briefing Book