Re: Introduction

Michael Williamson (williams@whale.simmons.edu)
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 21:23:11 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
I agree with Don L.  The technology needs to be integrated into the daily
tools available to students and teachers rather than "computer time at
10:00 Am on Tue and Thurs.  The technology needs to be an expectation, a
tool just like the text, the reference materials, the black board, etc.
When it is integrated into the daily routine, and interest and confidence
builds we will be there!!

When a user, educator or student, sees concrete results from an initial
use they will be more likely to go back to the "well' and seek more and
work more independently.

Mike

     J. Michael Williamson
 Principal Investigator-WhaleNet <http://whale.wheelock.edu>
 Associate Professor-Science
 Wheelock College, 200 The Riverway, Boston, MA 02215
voice: 617.734.5200, ext. 256
fax:    617.734.8666, or 508.468.0073